Working for a more sustainable future
Diab continues growing, and the larger and more global our company becomes, the greater our responsibility. We believe we need to make a difference on the big issues that matter to us all. That is why we have made Sustainability one of our top business priorities. A lot remains to be done, but we are determined to continue improving our performance, putting sustainability principles and ideas into practice.
We aim to be the market leader in PET foam core, which includes having the lowest carbon footprint, and to be the best partner for customers that are committed to reducing their carbon footprint and improve circularity.
As a part of our endeavor, we are following global initiatives:
- As the first company within the field of composite materials in the world, Diab has an approved CO₂-reduction plan in accordance with the Science Based Targets Initiative requirements and we aim to be the ESG leader in our industry.
- We offer operational transparency through our Sustainability Report.
- We follow our certified management systems in accordance with ISO 14001 and ISO 9001.
- We are acting to make the industry more transparent for our stakeholders. By utilizing an established standard, Environmental Product Declaration, EPD, we provide complete transparency of our materials for our customers.
- By reaffirming the UN Global Compact during 2019, Diab is making a long-term statement to continuously focus on our sustainable development.
As the first company within the field of composite materials in the world, Diab has an approved CO₂-reduction plan in accordance with the Science Based Targets Initiative requirements. Our very clear set target in our SBTs is completely in line with SDG number 13 - Climate Action.
Ecovadis view Supplier Performance Across 21 CSR Indicators. Four CSR themes: Environment, Labor & Human Rights, Ethics, and Sustainable Procurement. 2020 we reached the Bronze level.